Memorial Weekend 2014
Friday, May 23 – Monday, May 26
Friday 5 p.m. - 11 p.m. (Vegas 1 a.m.)
Saturday and Sunday 11 a.m. - 11 p.m. (Vegas 1 a.m.)
Monday 11 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Orchard Lake St. Mary's Campus
3535 Indian Trail
Orchard Lake, MI 48324
A Michigan Tradition for 43 years hosted by St. Mary’s Preparatory
The traditional start of summer for Michiganders starts on the picturesque campus overlooking Orchard Lake.
Michigan’s largest Country Fair annually plays host to 110,000 "Stay-cationers" who avoid the traffic, frustration and outrageous gas prices to enjoy weekend bliss of;
- Carnival Rides! An 80-foot rollercoaster highlights 45+ midway rides with plenty of Thrill rides, Merry-go-rounds, and an expanded Kid Zone and crafts for youngsters.
- FOOD – FOOD - FOOD! Authentic Polish and All-American Favorite Food: Pierogis, stuffed cabbage, kielbasa, sauerkraut, hamburgers, corn dogs, fresh baked goods, smoothies and ice-cold adult beverages.
- Dancing! Music! Entertainment! The St. Mary’s Polish Country Fair features musical acts each afternoon and night. With a new and expanded dance floor – come early – stay late and enjoy dancing under the stars!
- Vegas Tent! Black jack, casino games and more!
- Bingo! Come laugh and win with us!
- Raffle! Chance to win $10,000.00, it could be you!
- Unique shopping! From polish pottery and t-shirts to tattoos and handmade jewelry handbags
- Kids Area!Creative Arts Studio of Royal Oak will provide the following Children's Activities:
- Pottery Painting
- Wax Hands
- Squirt the shirt
General Admission is $10 per family or $5 for a student by themselves. Parking is free – on the grounds of St. Mary’s’ Prep.
There’s something for everyone at the Polish Country Fair!